Our preschool children thrive in a rich mixed-age group learning environment. They benefit from a depth of community in the classroom and consistent interactions with the older PreK group. In the preschool small group, children develop skills for working with each other while exploring materials and ideas with greater sophistication. We celebrate our children’s creativity and self-expression while nurturing their growing independence. Children move from our preschool program with an array of skills to thrive in the Nurturing Knowledge School prekindergarten program.
- Campus Locations: Our preschool program is available at all of our campus locations.
- Part Time: 4-hour program- 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Note: 15 minute staggered drop off and pick up times vary by campus, please contact us for further details.)
- Full Time: 5.75-hour program- 8:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. Available ONLY at our Greenwood Campus.
- Days: 3, 4 or 5 day weekly scheduling options, based on available space.
- Teaching Team: Two Lead Teachers, Assistant Teacher and Mentor Teacher