Our prekindergarten program builds confidence and competence so that our children enter kindergarten as strong leaders both socially and academically. Our pre-k children work in a mixed-age grouping with the preschool children for a portion of their school day, but also spend time working as a PreK small group on focused project work, engaging curriculum opportunities, math and literacy experiences. Our PreK children take the next steps to strengthen their critical thinking and representational skills. Learning experiences for this group encourage collaboration and problem-solving. Children graduate from our PreK Program with an array of skills to thrive in kindergarten.
- Campus Locations: Our Pre K Program is available at all of our campus locations.
- Part Time: 4-hour program- 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Note: 15 minute staggered drop off and pick up times vary by campus, please contact us for further details.)
- Full Time: 5.75-hour program- 8:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. Available ONLY at our Greenwood Campus.
- Days: 4 or 5 day weekly scheduling options, based on available space.
- Teaching Team: Two Lead Teachers, Assistant Teacher and Mentor Teacher